IPMASQ on the @home network......

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Tue Jan 23 18:26:52 CST 2001

Actually, I'd like to figure out what's wrong with the gatekeeper script I
have in place now.....
Can ping out from the Win machine , but no access on port 80 (no web pages
come in)....I was just wondering if Comcast had found a way to block it.....

I can include the script later if anyone would like to cast an eyeball on it
to see if I have erred.......

thanks