DSL questions - Heads up Sprint guys....

Chris Fowler chris at ingeniusinc.com
Wed Jan 17 15:52:57 CST 2001

Ah ION
Sprint's great idea that is well beyond their capabilities.
Seems the tech's can't get voice-over-ip to run consistently so they're just
about ready to scrap the whole thing. There was talk at one point of
switching to ATM. Anyway it's a great product offering if they can get the
damn thing to work. 2 IP's, 4 phone lines, 1000 minutes of LD for $150/mo.
SIGN ME UP!