CD burn trouble

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Jan 10 13:44:53 CST 2001

I know that x-CDRoast has the option of looking at the directory tree in the
ISO file.  I have downloaded and burned 5 or 6 different distros without any
problems.  If you go into 'Master CD' and then 'Write ISO File' (or whatever
option is similar), there is an option to choose and review the ISO image
file.  Is this the first problem that you have had with burning a CD?  What
kind of CD recording drive do you have?

Gene