YOPY Development Kit Sale Notice

gmate at gmate.co.kr gmate at gmate.co.kr
Wed Jan 10 08:05:07 CST 2001

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

We, G.Mate, have developed Linux PDA in Korea and start to sell YDK
(YOPY Development Kit) to people who develop and advocate Linux. YOPY
Development Kit(YDK-1000) will be sold through the on-line format of
G.Mate's website ( www.gmate.co.kr <http://www.gmate.co.kr> ) from Jan.
21, 2001.
This will be able to activate the development of applied programs and to
enlarge Linux environment with enthusiastic works of the Linux
supporters and the developers.
YDK-1000 includes not only YOPY device itself, but also YOPY software
development environment and Linux source package solution.
The sale price is US$790.00, not including the shipping charge. We will
do our best to have Linux environment developed and expanded further by
sharing Linux PDA solution G.Mate has developed with the developers and
by giving them opportunities to apply their creative and invaluable
ideas to Linux PDA. We really appreciate continuous interest and help of
many Linux lovers and developers.

=09
Thanks and Best Regards
=A2=BAwww.gmate.co.kr <http://www.gmate.co.kr>

=A2=BAwww.yopy.com <http://www.yopy.com>

=A2=BAwww.yopydeveloper.org <http://www.yopydeveloper.org/>

gmate at gmate.co.kr <mailto:gmate at gmate.co.kr>

=09
3F, Kyundong Bldg. 4-4, Suenae-Dong, Pundang-Ku Sungnam-Si, Kyunggi-Do,
Korea

=09
=09
=09