FreeBSD

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jan 8 16:16:04 CST 2001

Why would there be a flame war? Linux and FreeBSD are cut from the same
fabric, opensource.
I don't use BSD, personally. But an associate uses it and is quite happy
with it.
My brief personal experience with it, left me wanting for better
self-disaster-recovery.
You might get a better response from the KULUA (I think that stands for KC
Unix and Linux Users Assoc. - BDQM) mailing list though.

Happy BSDing and may the Unix be with you!
Brian