No subject

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Feb 27 14:45:17 CST 2001

(jumps up on his soapbox) Actually it was Big Bad Bill that stole the
copyrighted material to write Windoze, and Stacker ('course they sued his
butt), and Virus Scan (settled out of court), and who knows what else (and
there were others, I just don't remember them too clearly). At least Steve
paid Xerox for the interface to make the Mac OS. But then this whole
industry is based on thieves. After all, the guys that founded Intel stole
the Patented microprocessor from their former employer and have never to
this day paid him for it. So what's one more crook? And how many people pay
for shareware? Or music, just load up gnapster and steal away. Hey, you got
a copy of perfect storm on DVD or VHS I could borrow? Morality, we don't
need no stinking morality!

(steps off into the crowd and disappears, with his VHS tape under his arm)
Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

Associate