spam

Franklin, Joel JDFranklin at moheck.com
Thu Feb 22 18:23:19 CST 2001

> It is a virus.  Most viruses can be blocked by having the server do a
> reverse to see if the domain exists.   (like mine)

Not true of the viruses/worms/trojans that take advantage of Outlook's
wide-open configuration. The emails containing the nastiness come from
someone you know. An attorney I know of toasted numerous clients (as in
"people who pay him money") by opening one of these, and, of course, it sent
an email from him to everyone in his address book.