Remote X through a proxy

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 21 16:29:49 CST 2001

To run SSH on a windows box pick up Secure CRT (30 day free shareware
http://www.vandyke.com) or some other SSH enabled tool (i.e. freeware). I
have found that Secure CRT is (IMHO) the most stable and workable one.

SSH is very easy to use. It looks like this:

command prompt >ssh user at remote.com
password for user >mypassword
connected etc. >

PS make sure you have a very recent copy of ssh, earlier versions aren't as
secure (if you worry about such things)
Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>