LINUX EXPO MISSOURI

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Feb 8 15:24:46 CST 2001

Yes, that was how I read it too. I think we should definitely check it out,
see what kind of success they had in the past. It looks like a techie
conference, something we really need to support if it isn't a fly-by-night.
Last we need is to build a reputation as the town where Linux expos are
flops!

IMHO,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>