LINUX EXPO MISSOURI

Andrea Roy andrea.roy at skyevents.com
Wed Feb 7 22:58:58 CST 2001

Dear Linux Fans,

My name is Andrea and for those who haven’t heard from me I am responsible
of LINUX EXPO tradeshows in the Americas.

SkyEvents : a team with worldwide presence at your service and organizers of
10 LINUX EXPO tradeshows.  Based in Paris, Montreal and Brazil, the Sky
Events teams have demonstrated their expertise in organizing many
international seminars and exhibitions.  For more information on us, please
visit www.linux-expo.com

Presently, we are analysing the possibility of doing two days conference in
California.  We don't know yet wich city would be more approriate. We would
do a road show of two days conference per city and would do 10 cities in a
year.  The conference would be very technicals and non marketing.  Companies
would sponsor the event for the 2 days (about 5000$ to sponsor) and would
have the posssibility to talk about 40 minutes per day.  The entrance for
this two days would be about 175 US.

For this matter, we really need to have your LUG support.   What we would
ask you is first: your opinion on this project and second: if you agree to
have your LUG sponsor the event. (By sponsor we mean link, web support, no
money involved...)

I really hope that you can come back to me this week.

Thanks for your cooperation

Andrea

Director, Sky Events Amériques.
Andrea.roy at skyevents.com
and
Annie Savaria
Project Manager
Annie.savaria at skyevents.com

Tel: 514 842 2221
Cel: 514 999 9792
www.linux-expo.com

Madrid    April, 4-5, 2001- Espana
Road Show East Country  April 23-27, 2001
Sao Paulo May 9-10, 2001- Brazil
www.linuxexpobrasil.com
Shanghai  May 15-18, 2001- China
Milan     June 6-7, 2001- Italy

2002
Paris     January 30-31-1, 2002- France
Amsterdam February 19,20, 2002- Netherlands

Very Soon Linux Expo
Mexico, Germany, U.K, Singapore