ISPs

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Feb 5 17:48:07 CST 2001

At 09:23 AM 2/5/01 -0600, Chris Midkiff wrote:
>As soon as my address becomes (anything)@aol.com, I'm bailing.  DSL here I
>come.
>
>Chris Midkiff
>DataCapture Technologies
>(913) 831-7226
>cmidkiff at dctkc.com

I seriously doubt they would do that, I think they'll still keep the AOL
content as a premium branded item and lure people to pay the additional $$
to be an AOL customer.   I've been on AOL since 1994 and although I don't
use it much anymore, I still like a lot of the features on it.  I was on it
back before they hit the 1 million mark.  (LOL!)  I was on it back when it
was $/hour charge.   I can't complain at all, that's where I met my wife
Debbie.

-- Bradley Miller