More mainstream . . .

Zscoundrel at netscape.net Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Sun Feb 4 16:11:25 CST 2001

I think I would go get the 10gb drive and use it for drive 0 and partition it for all your regular
stuff.  Put the 400 in as drive 1 and make it the swap file and DON'T put anything else on it.

Be sure to strap yourself into your chair because the machine will ROCK!  One of the biggest
slowdowns is drive contention - when the system is trying to load from disk and use swap file
storage at the same time on the same drive.