I like these guys

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Fri Feb 2 22:00:11 CST 2001

I recently looking for an ISP (for web/email/news, not access) for expert
users and ran across this site.  I considered going with them, but I was a
little concerned about their being located in Hawaii.  I finally ended up
going with io.com, though panix.com and several others also looked good.

I really like the idea of an ISP for experts, though.  The main problem is
that that's a small pool, which means prices would have to be high.  I'd pay
$70/mo for a _perfect_ ISP, but most people probably wouldn't.

--Mike

--
[O]ne of the features of the Internet [...] is that small groups of people can
greatly disturb large organizations.  --Charles C. Mann