Video capture?

Daryl dfallin at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 22:18:35 CST 2001

I have heard of people running the video capture stuff on lesser Hardware,
as long as that is the only thing you are doing.  I can capture video with
low frame loss and still do other things at the same time.

As for the Plextor, well it was working when I had RedHat, which I had to
do all the configuration myself.  Mandrake has configured it, but for some
reason cdrecord doesnt like something about the configuration.

More on that in another post.