file server for home

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Dec 31 15:11:07 CST 2001

If you had read a little further I corrected myself (in a further post),
I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. Please forgive me.
;')

Yes, I do know that RAID 4 and 5 require 3 harddisks.
RAID 1 requires 2,
and RAID 0 could be done with one. Why? I don't know, ask the Marquis de
Sade. Some people are just into pain and suffering.