Quickcam Express

Steven Hildreth s_p_hildreth at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 16:42:12 CST 2001

I have a "Quickcam Express" as reported when I am booted into Windows -
device manager, and also dual boot into Mandrake 8.1 and it works. Mandrake
places an icon on the users desktop XView (or something I cant remember
exactly) and it is app that displays the video coming from that camera.

Oh and mine is USB.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Steven