now I have really screwed up

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 06:10:29 CST 2001

I just fixed the mouse problem that I had talked about by uninstalling the
mouse using mousedrake and then reinstalling it.  After doing this I ran
InteractiveBastille.  After running InteractiveBastille, I tried to get my
mouse wheel working and caused the same mouse problem over again.  I now
cannot get into root mode to run mousedrake again, I think because of
changes I made in bastille.  I cannot log on as root, and when I try to su
in a terminal I get a 'file limit exceeded'.  I am afraid I have really
messed up this time.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.  Eric