continuing mouse difficulties

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:56:36 CST 2001

OK, I tried changing out mice, same problem.  I set security back to 'low'
using bastillechooser, but it still won't let me log in to KDE as root.  I
tried to run interactivebastille, but could not.  When I got to the first
screen, I tried to tab down to 'next', but when i got to the text box, it
just stays in the text box and tabs over forever, never leaving.  I am at a
loss what to do now, any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Eric Gilliland

J. Eric Gilliland
jegilliland at hotmail.com
Meet it is I set it down, that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5