Remote Admin [OT]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Dec 27 14:58:46 CST 2001

You speaking of NT Terminal Server edition. And yes it works and it'll
cost you a wad of Microsoft Bucks. We use VNC; slow and somewhat sticky,
but free. There are many other 3rd party utilities, one from Australia
comes to mind [but I can't recall the name, but very fast and slick]. We
also use VNC because, I have to get in from home and I only use Windoze
at work. VNC is much nicer and faster when running on Linux.