static ip rant

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Tue Dec 25 16:30:37 CST 2001

>They ought to give everyone a non-changing IP address.  That ought to
>clean up much nonsense on the net and let disturbed people like me track
>who's computer is messing up spreading viruses.  I don't know, it just
>seems like the way dynamic IP's are being pushed is the source of much
>evil in the world.  Tattoo a static IP to each house and I feel that the
>internet would be more like a community, rather than strangers on a
>connection that quickly vanishes.

Patience. Patience. It's coming soon enough.

(Revelations 13) And he causeth all, both small and great,
rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their
right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy
or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast,
or the number of his name . . .

-J