@Home and DHCP

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Dec 19 20:37:12 CST 2001

When the installer came in to set me up, I told him I was running Linux.  He
plugged in the modem, hooked it up to the cable line, had me sign the
paperwork, showed me the information (IP Address, hostname, etc.) and walked
out.  They would not touch it.  It was probably the easiest install for him
that day.

Later,
Gene