[nylug-talk] 30 GB HD on P 133MHz

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 19 16:12:37 CST 2001

That was going to be my recommendation too. I would try to get the BIOS
to detect the HD without the EZ-BIOS. But if that fails, and you are
only going to run Linux on it, Linux will still detect the HD, it
doesn't use the BIOS. You might try this before upgrading the BIOS. Put
that would be the next logical step. EZ-BIOS is a piece of crap written
to deal with stupid Windoze limitations! It also slows down your HD.

$.02,
Brian