Lilo

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 19 05:51:20 CST 2001

Try mem=96000k.  I had some funky things happen when I try to use 'M'
for megabytes, but I haven't been able to reproduce it again since so I
can figure out why.

Also, I use the amount that is displayed during the hardware boot
process.  If it says "98,304kb ok" that is the value I use. "mem=98306k"

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.