Recruiting Company Specializing In Manufacturing and Engineering

Eddie Rock Eddie at wellerjobs.com
Mon Dec 17 22:52:05 CST 2001

The Weller Organization Inc.

Recruiting Company Specializing In IT for Manufacturing and Engineering Companies
*Introductory Offer of 20% Fee On First Permanent Placement

For over 10 years, Chicago-based recruiting firm The Weller Organization Inc. has helped the
country's top-tier manufacturing and engineering companies fill temporary, consulting and permanent
Information Technology job openings. Below are four reasons why they turn to The Weller
Organization Inc.

1.) NICHE RECRUITING: We work exclusively with the IT community.

2.) EXPERIENCE: We've worked closely with firms both large and small for more than a decade.

3.) NETWORK: We maintain a database of thousands of industry-proven
candidates, from support to senior management professionals.

4.) RISK FREE: We present qualified candidates for your review with no obligation

We have candidates with the following experience:

IT support
Internet / Extranet
Network Systems
Client / Server
Software Engineering
Software QA
Management Consulting

If we can help you with your recruiting needs, please contact me at:

Eddie Rock
The Weller Organization Inc.
11 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2070
Chicago, IL 60603
312-460-8111 x 111 phone
312-870-1601 fax
Eddie at WellerJobs.com

*Introductory offer of 20% placement fee is for first-time clients and is good through 12/31/2001.

If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, please reply to this e-mail, with
"remove" as the subject.