Lilo.conf file (revised)

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Mon Dec 17 21:28:36 CST 2001

Two things: The append is a per-image option that must be placed after the
image=pathname line. And labels with spaces must be quoted ("") or else you get
that Syntax error near line 11.

Also, to make it the default image. Either change the default= option to the
image label "Redhat 6.2", or use the alias= option to associate it with the
label linux. Try this lilo.conf:

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b