Computer Position Available

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Mon Dec 17 19:58:04 CST 2001

I ran across a company that is looking for a programmer/admin, in case there
is anyone on the list that is interested..

They run a couple of SCO unix boxen, and a proprietary Unix based
Database/programming environment called 'Progress'.  Also have 15 or so Win
98 clients, and a little network to support.  Looking for one person that
can handle just about all 'technical' problems for the company.  That would
include knowledge of (or the ability/interest to learn) the Progress system.
KC North of the river location.  Small distribution company that has
previously out-sourced all technical work.

Email me off of the list, and I'll send you contact info.  I'm not involved
in the hiring, so don't send me a resume...

Sorry if this is considered 'Off Topic'...

Chris Midkiff
chris at datacaptech.com