Majordomo Subject Prefix

Don Pfister ka0jlf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 16 17:35:46 CST 2001

FWIW, I wouldn't mind it either. Possibly even a digest (this may exist, I'm new and
haven't checked).

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in,
Don

--

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF

http://habitat.netlab.org
http://www.kc.net/~dpfister
http://www.netlab.org/~donp
http://home.earthlink.net/~ka0jlf
http://home.kc.rr.com/cdpfister/
http://www.netlab.org:8888/ Visit the Lab in the Hobby wing. HABITAT being built...

view stations on the web real time (~3 minute updates):
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF    Home
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-9  van
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-11 balloon