The Multimedia Linux Color PDA "YOPY" Revealed Now!

cheongs at gmate.com cheongs at gmate.com
Sun Dec 16 09:35:08 CST 2001

Hello, YOPY lover!

We at G.Mate, Inc. have ceaselessly developed the YOPY for a long time
to make a good product you would be able to love. I would like to thank
you for your patience first.

Thanks to your kindness and encouragement, we have become to release the
commercial version of the YOPY through the website first.

You can get information on the product and the sale on www.gmate.com
<http://www.gmate.com/>  in more detail.

We wish that you can enjoy the YOPY with innovative design and features
and that you can always be with us to make a better product and a better
world.

We are always willing to do our best for shaping them with your concern
and help.

If you have any questions on the YOPY, please do not hesitate to contact
me anytime.

Best Regards,

Seungchae
Manager