XP Performance

Aldis A Tuck dlegion at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 21:52:11 CST 2001

You can see how hard it has been for Linux to gain a spot on the desktop, I
recive the Tiger Direct catalog and frequently order from it.  I recieved a
few issues that had Linux distros available as well as Linux keyboards and
custom built systems , I guess it didnt go over to well since they no longer
have that stuff to choose from.