XP Performance

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Thu Dec 6 15:53:59 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec ,  at 09:23:12AM -0600, Tony Hammitt wrote:
> Yes, it's very important to prevent Grandma from learning anything about
> computers.  After all, why would anyone over 60 ever want to learn anything
> new, or do things for themselves.
>
> Anyone else here who resents technological ageism?  Anyone else whose
> Grandmother was a scholar?
>
> I think you get my point.
>
> 	Tony

I do.  My father hadn't touched a computer until he was nearly 40, now
he is responsible for training people in his company to use thier
computer systems, and has acted as non-technical lead on some internal
software development.  All this and his title has the work marketing in
it.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."