HappyHacking LUG discount

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 14:12:03 CST 2001

Why???  Why pay twice as much for a keyboard with less convenience and
functionality?

I am not tried to be a smart-a** here, I really would like to know what
this keyboard offers over the 105-key gem I bought from Office Depot for
$15?

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.