HappyHacking LUG discount

crash3m crash3m at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 07:26:47 CST 2001

Subject: HappyHacking LUG discount
From: Tomomi Kozin <tomomi at pfuca.com>
To: crash3m at yahoo.com
Cc: Paul Kitagawa <paul at pfuca.com>, Wako Sakurai <wako at pfuca.com>

Hi,
In thanks for your continued support of the Linux revolution, we'd like to
offer LUG members worldwide $20 OFF ANY HAPPY HACKING KEYBOARD Model!
(FOR EVERY 5 BOARDS YOUR LUG MEMBERS PURCHASE, WE WILL DONATE 1 HHK LITE!!!)

HAPPY HACKING KEYBOARD LITE     $29.00 (PS/2 ONLY)
HAPPY HACKING KEYBOARD LITE 2  $49.00 (USB or PS/2 model)
ORIGINAL HAPPY HACKING MULTI-PLATFORM MODEL $119.00 (PS/2, SUN, ADB cables
included!!!)

See our website for more product info: www.pfuca.com

Please place all orders by Tel. / Fax. or email to pai-info at pfuca.com and
write LUG Promo Sale in the subject. A confirmation email/invoice (sales tax
applicable) will be sent w/in 1 business day to confirm your order, and
payment type. We accept VISA/MC, money orders, or a personal check (which
must be rec'd before we ship out products).

See why they call the Happy Hacking Keyboard, THE LINUX KEYBOARD!

Best Rgrds, Tomomi
Tomomi Kozin
PFU America, Inc.            mail: pai-info at pfuca.com
3350 Scott Blvd. Bldg. 34-B   Toll free: 1-888-681-8878
Santa Clara, CA 95054         Tel: 408-327-1700