Badtrans

Sam Miller svekan at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 4 19:18:34 CST 2001

Anyone know why Zone Alarm would be blocking unauthorized attempts to send
after my antivirus program AVG plus Symantec's removal program assured me
it had been removed? I've checked for the DLL they mentioned on the site as
well as run the antivirus several times. Zone Alarm caught nineteen
attempts to send to 65.162.255.10 or mail.cadec.com in ffiteen minutes. I'm
running Eudora with HTML turned off (never used Outlook at all).

Or is this not a virus? Or will I have to reinstall?

I've been trying to get Mandrake installed, but 8.0 doesn't seem to find my
3Com PCI modem and the patch for my Winmodem on my laptop won't work with
8.1. Not yet anyway.