Meeting problem

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Mon Dec 3 21:26:04 CST 2001

The group is more than welcome to use the Auditorium at Vatterott College.
There is Internet access (via 2 T1's ) as well as computers if needed (a
couple at least).  I've already cleared it with the powers that be.  Let me
know if you want to use it.

Aaron

P.S.  If you met here I could skip out of class and attend. :)