Netscape on RH7.1

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Aug 27 17:15:33 CDT 2001

Does Mandrake 8.0 count?

I have the new Netscape on my Mandrake box. It works great except for 2
things so far.
Problem:

1. They still have that stupid command line type printer interface,
2. They have a real problem with ASP pages, but then so does Konqueror (in a
different way).

Solution
2. I have an interesting fix on this btw. first I pull up the ASP page in
Netscape, displays page sans buttons. Once I have the page url, I copy it to
Konqueror and load it, then I can click on it. The problem here is when I
get an ASP page in Konqueror, it shows the buttons but doesn't perform the
action. Unless I do it like this

Brian