No subject

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Mon Aug 27 02:43:22 CDT 2001

We are WAY off topic here but: (sorry, Doug)

They determined that Union Station, also I believe Pendertgast concrete,
would
cost more to tear down than to fix.

> Look at the ridiculous scams pulled around here today...

Ollie Gates and Brush Creek. A certain Hispanic council member and Richards
Gebaur.

Oh yeah.  We still got 'em.

Could we please talk about Linux now?

(If anybody wants details about the ongoing scams mentioned above, we can
continue this off-list, or set up a list on yahoogroups - KCCONSPIRACY!