Lilo and 2.4.9 problems

Aravind Gottipati a_gottipati at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 16:59:47 CDT 2001

Dont even bother setting a default = line, the first image will be taken
as the default image if nothing is specified, just make sure you put the
right kernel image as the first image you specify.

bye
Aravind

sometime around Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 10:47:38AM -0500
Monty Harder wrote:
> 8/26/01 9:14:01 AM, "Brian Kelsay" <bkelsay at home.com> wrote:
>
> >I remember now.  I don't change my kernel as often as some people.
>
> But this:
>
> >> The label doesn't have to match the module name, but the default
> >> parameter and one of the labels has to match.  The label is what gets
> >> displayed on the LILO boot screen.

> >the
>

> which is absolutely right.  The image has to match the filename of the kernel, and the default
has to match one of the labels.

--
Don't look for the meaning of life! It may have no meaning, or, even
worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.