your mail

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 23 14:17:47 CDT 2001

> 3) In a similar vein, someone determines the behavioral
> characteristics of
> your attack mechanism and starts sending spoofed packets in your
> direction.  Suddenly, you're attacking half the Internet.

Which is another reason why, if you write a "self-defense"
application, you should make it open source and post it on
freshmeat, et al.

So that all the weaknesses can be discovered and repaired.
;')>

Brian

"I'll be back."  a destroyer cyborg, built by a former self-defense software
program/hardware system, from the future thinly disguised as an
ex-bodybuilder/ex-Mr.. Universe/Actor/Night club owner