Penguin Enrolls in U.S. Schools

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Mon Aug 20 16:24:44 CDT 2001

Sure, KDE will have problems, but the less bloated windows managers still
work fine.  Besides, where can you buy a licensed copy of win 3.1 nowadays?

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual
discretion...in private self-defense. -- John Adams