Apache on Windows Network

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 14:00:45 CDT 2001

Hello Everyone, again:

This time I needed some input from the Linux experts in the group. My question is:

Is there a special configuration to Apache in order to work on a Windows network?

This is what I'm trying to accomplish:

Host a website on a MicroShaft BackOffice network. I want to run Apache under Linux not Windows
(which can be the alternative if I can't get this to work) on a separate box. I would like all the
windows clients on the network to access the website from Apache system.

Is there anything special to do here?

Thanks a lot for your input and time. Kindly appreciated.