NewsForge Secretaries use Linux, taxpayers save millions

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 16 16:32:06 CDT 2001

I'm a soon to be ex-mainframer. Next week we will flip the switch and move
all the users from a mainframe to the new NT server we created to replace
it. If this doesn't work right is anyone looking for a mainframer with
Windows and Linux experience? :'o>

Brian

PS Any here ever actually used Linux on a OS/390?