Netscape 6.1

Jim Herrmann b3d at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 00:27:10 CDT 2001

I'm not sure what you mean.  Applets work fine.  I used the JRE that
downloaded with Netscape.  I didn't try using the one I already had on
my machine.  Is that what you're saying?

I also am not sure what you're talking about with the message search.  I
was able to search my messages and display folders in which to file a
found message, search sub folders, etc.  Can't think of anything else
I'd want to do.

Let me know,
Jim