Small PC that runs linux?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Mon Aug 13 05:05:08 CDT 2001

Perform a search on google.com or ebay.com for a "Book PC" and you will
get quite a few hits.   I found a site called myaopen.com that was
clearancing a book PC case for 30-45 dollars recently.  Link Here:
http://www.myaopen.com/aopatxbrhous.html
Socket A motherboard here: http://www.myaopen.com/aopmkmbbrbun.html
    http://www.myaopen.com/aopmk7ambbra.html
Socket 370 motherboard here: http://www.myaopen.com/aopmxmbbrbun.html
AOpen makes some good motherboards and I'm sure these are no exception
although I advice you to check aopen.com and look over the specs for the
board.   Myaopen.com is a clearing house for old models, but this book
PC was current just  a few months ago.   Check it out.

Brian Kelsay
Local Hardware Guru