Redhat 7.1 mirror?

crash3m crash3m at crosswinds.net
Thu Aug 9 18:13:45 CDT 2001

I probably should have shared this with the LUG earlier but I never thought
about it.  There is a great mirror at ftp.wpila.org, it's available with http
if you so desire. Right now there is a low demand for it as it is a school's
LUG and they are no longer in session.  There are some iso's on there and the
guy is willing to host more.  Just tell me and I will forward the message.

Matt