Network Question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Aug 7 14:20:25 CDT 2001

I thought I read somewhere that Win2K installed some version of IIS and
activated it by default. M$ has a really bad habit of running at lot of
services, especially internet services, without the knowledge of the user.
Kind of like some of the more recent Linux distros, hmmm ...

You're better off using Linux for your external interfaces, and Windows for
productivity (read DTP).

JMHO,
Brian