What is a kernel?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Aug 3 13:27:04 CDT 2001

Not true. Gene and Michael both pointed the student to sources, Linuxnewbie
and the kernel howto. The kernel howto should give the student enough info
to ace his homework. BTW, how did a non-member post to the list?

Also I was trying to be funny in my post. I also agree we should help anyone
who asks. And maybe we should have given this person more benefit of the
doubt, after all he didn't need to declare himself as a student. If he was
truly trying to get us to do his homework for him, he could just as easily
not told us.

It is easy to believe bad things,
it is harder to believe good things,

Brian