What is a kernel?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Thu Aug 2 17:32:23 CDT 2001

Yes, where was KCLUG when I needed help with Calculus, Chemistry and
Physics?  Don't those guys know their place in the educational system
and the tutoring of a fledgling geek?
I ended up having to find answers and work through problems myself
silently thinking I was the only one even taking these classes in high
school.   But, ohh the sweet smell of freedom and success having learned
from my books the inner workings of the universe.

Back to learning about this Linux thing...
(Crawls back under rock.)

Brian

"