Oh no, it's RAID!

will goodman hippie91 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 21:02:44 CDT 2000

i have a hardware raid card... i'm not a bigass
company or anything, but hardware is the only way to
go in windows, and at least for now, i'm sticking with
a dual boot system, and it seems to work just fine....
perhaps at some point when i get rid of win2k
completely i'll give software a try (lets pray i have
dual athalons too at that point)

http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html