Refurbished Plants

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Mon Nov 20 02:45:29 CST 2000

I went there on Saturday and they were closed.  M-Th  8-4  Fri 8-3.
I'm not sure I'll ever make it without getting off work early.  I think I'll
try calling.  I'm looking for a laptop harddrive to hack the Virgin
Webplayer that I just found out I get to keep since the free service was
cancelled.
Brian