LinuxFest booth

Dustin J. Decker dustind at zandura.net
Wed May 31 21:38:56 CDT 2000

I've been e-mailing back and forth with Greg Palmer regarding booth costs
and such for KULUA as of late, and he informed me that KULUA and KCLUG
both have booth space and a net connection provided at no cost.
(Actually, he told me that BeOpen was picking up the tab, but that equals
free in my book.)

We've not come to any official conculusions just yet on what KULUA intends
to do with their alloted booth and net connection, but the post from Mike
Neuliep certainly struck a chord with me...

Thus far, our commitments in return will be to help shuttle folks to and
from KCI airport and their hotels, hand out some nametags, and sit in on
sessions.

Upon replying to Greg yesterday his mail bounced, so I'm not totally
square on the rest of the details, but I figured it warranted a mention in
case KCLUG is fumbling around in the dark on this as much as I've been
lately. <grin>
Dustin

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.  But the opposite
 of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."
						-- Niels Bohr